Would you shop this catalogue? I bet you already do. Before they had televised fashion shows and million dollar bras Victoria’s Secret was not so glam. Take a look at the original angels.
- The founder Roy Raymond sold the company as his business model of marketing to men was failing.
- He became bankrupt and jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge.
- The fantasy bras are almost never purchased . After the fashion show they are taken apart and the gems are reused.
- A VS angel averages 5 to 8 million dollars per year.
- The Angels do have to commit to 50 days solely to Victoria’s Secret. These days are prime fashion week times which is why it is rare to see them in other campaigns.